Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yours.

A while back, I was having a really hard time with some things that were happening in my life. I sat down one day and had this brain wave :)...out of which came this song.

Yours

Who am I, to call you Father,
Who am I, to call you mine,
A broken wretch that I am,
I am lost without You.

Chorus:
Lord Jesus come,
take my trembling hand,
hide me in your wings.
Who am I, Who am I,
I am Yours.

Who am I, to call you Saviour,
Who am I, to call you Love,
my heart is torn, ripped apart,
make me new dear God I pray.

(Chorus)

On my knees, I cry to You,
all my tears, I give to You,
take this pain, give me grace,
lead me on, lead me through.

4 comments:

  1. Great song! Does it have music to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..well guitar chords anyways :)
    I haven't gotten around to actually writing notes down on paper yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a really great poem/song! Love Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww..thank you :)

    ReplyDelete