Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stubborn Dutch Guy! :P

ok, so in order for this song ...

http://msjmoerman.xanga.com/audio/19a0e481640/

to be as hilarious to you as it is to me, you probably, most likely have to be Dutch :P

Seriously though, you have to listen to it! :D



Stubborn Dutch Guy
Dan Hutten

I make a rap song
Tryin' to be cool
I don't know what I am doing
So I sound like a fool
My Dutch accent does not work
When singin' this way
'Cause I cannot pronounce
Half the words that you say

I don't know the language
'Cause I'm straight off the boat
From the Nederland country
Over there across the moat
Over there the way we do things
Is always right
Over here the way we do things
Is stupid because

He is a stubborn Dutch guy
I'm always in my coverall
Even at the shopping mall
He is a subborn Dutch guy
It does not matter what I say
Nobody listens anyway
He is a stubborn Dutch guy
Vhat, vhat, vhat, vhat?
I cannot hear you
A stubborn Dutch guy

I like my pipe organ
Very loud
Not only in the church
But in the tractor when I plow
And I'm een beetje* hard of hearing
But that is okay
'Cause even if I cannot hear you
I don't care what you say

I'm not very popular
I've never played a gig
That doesn't mean I'm not as good
As the Notorius Big
You won't even know what hit you
When it's a stubborn Dutch guy
Comin' to get you

He is a stubborn Dutch guy
You can hear me when I'm comin'
As I'm walking in my klompen
He is a stubborn Dutch guy
Every Sunday I am lucky
I get soup and een beetje Maggi**
He is a stubborn Dutch guy
vhat, vhat, vhat, vhat?
I cannot hear you

een beetje means "a little bit"
** Maggi is a spice the Dutch often put in soup

2 comments:

  1. i like how i am trying to find all the lyrics to that song and i end up on your web page.
    Yah go the might Dutch
    Alisha Brouwer

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see its still goin around...

    ReplyDelete