Monday, April 6, 2009

...they shall be white as snow...

So I wake up this morning, refreshed and ready to start another day ( I always love Mondays for that :)...I stumble my way up the stairs, all the while trying to pry my eyes open.. (that's how refreshed I really am :D)
   Once I'm awake (at least to the point where I can make out faces and objects) I take a look out the window. There, on the new, greening grass...is a layer of white! Adding to my misery, is the constant, more than just a light frosting, of snow....SNOW, falling from the sky!
Can I cry? Please?
I was really loving the beautiful, balmy, T-shirt wearing and sunglasses weather. I thought I was done with socks and coats and scarves...but I guess God had a different plan.
 Brings me to wonder, why am I complaining? I should be viewing this cold, white stuff, as a beautiful creation..Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18)

So I guess, the moral of the story is: Naomi Ruth Kroesbergen should really stop complaining because this sparkling, white frosting, was a gift from God, and maybe...just maybe, He was trying to remind me of His incredible promise :)

8 comments:

  1. I love how you used your full name. We only hear that when we're in deep trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky duck! ;) Y'all have a winter wonderland and I have to deal with 20°C and sun.....the whole time!!! :p (It's terrible, I know)

    Oh well, some people have all the luck. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. you BETTER stop complaining Dennis! And don't you dare make anymore comments about 20 C weather..lol. :P

    I would Looooooove sunshine and warmth..all the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That comment made my day! :))

    I think you are just jealous because you can't make the ° (degrees) sign. lol

    I'll work on the complaining....it's just that soooo much nice weather makes me very discontent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you just like me getting mad then? :P

    (and I'm for sure so jealous that you can make the degrees sign and I can't..lol)

    Ya, you work on that complaining! I have a great solution, you come over here, and I'll go over there...then we'll see how discontented you really are :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this is you mad I don't want to know what furious is like, and for that matter what really happy is like. ;p

    Believe me, I would come, but life requires me to be here. The weather changes over here so fast that by the time you arrived it would be a hailstorm. (Just as a side note.) :))

    ReplyDelete