Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just because...

These verses have been shared with me by a very special couple...and because it struck me as such a comforting promise, I want to share it with you as well...

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great verse Naomi! I must say thank you for posting it and succeeding verses.. I always seem to just read verse 11 and pass by the others even though very encouraging promises as well. So thanks for bringing my focus deeper into the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're most welcome, although it's good for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete