Monday, April 6, 2009

Looking back...

I'm going to copy Jacinda's most recent blog post...only becuase I thought it was a cute idea :)

Taken from birth announcement: 

"The Lord in His goodness has blessed us with the birth of a healthy baby girl"

      Naomi Ruth
born, August 18, 1992, weighing 7 lbs, 8 oz.
A sister for Wesley and Jacinda 

Some "highlights" :)

My eye color: light blue (now turned to green)
My hair color: dark brown
I smiled: 3 weeks
I laughed: 5 1/2 weeks "Mommy says I giggle alot" :P
I slept through the night: 2 months
I crawled: 7 months (backwards)
I stood alone: 9 1/2 months
I walked alone: 11 months

First word: Da-da (I loved my daddy :) at 12 months
First words: "sit down," "Wety" = Wesley, "Ta-tin-da" = Jacinda
"Omi" = Naomi, and "Kee" = Kiss :P, "Ta-ta" = Thank you

Mom's revelations of my character, taken from my baby book :P (uh-oh)

" (18 months) When I was 17-18 months, mommy kept saying I was real "boofie." She thinks I'm pretty smart at figuring out everything she tells me. I could be a real bandit towards Wesley & Jacinda: I would take one of their lego pieces or crayons- just the one they needed, and quickly run away laughing - holding the piece in my hand. I wasn't to get off my booster till my plate was empty, so I always ate really quickly, then said "bye" and went to play. Then of course  Dad and Mom told me to get on my booster for devotions, so I tried to behave, but I just couldn't sit still for 2 minutes!"

Foods I loved: pasta and tomato sauce..(I still love those..lol), beets, carrots, potatoes, strawberries
Foods I really disliked: bananas...still detest them to this day :D
Books: anything that had babies in it :)
Songs: "Klapjes in je handjes" ( 9 months), Holy, Holy, Holy (2 years)
("Naomi loves to stomp her feet and sway when people sing ":)

So apparantly I wasn't the sweetest, most well-behaved little girl :P Oh well, hopefully as time goes on, that gets worked on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment