Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Surprise 19th Birthday Party for Teresa! :)

So when you get us all together, it makes for a pretty amazingly fun night! :) There was I think, 18 of us out for dinner at Boston Pizza...waiting for Hester to show up with Teresa :D After dinner, we headed to iBowl in Cambridge and split three lanes between all of us..Let me just say, it was pretty loud in there :P (and the best way to bowl..is "grandma" style. You know, like throwing (rolling I mean ;) it between your legs :D...my score proves my point, I promise. Don't laugh. :P ;)

The beautiful birthday girl: Teresa...Yolanda, myself and Lauren :)

..Too much sugar I'm almost positive :D

All the girls: (left to right) Hester, Tanya, me, Teresa, Krystal, Nicole, Lauren, Yolanda and Alyssa

Yolanda, Tanya and I

My incredibly fun and crazy and lovely friend Tanya and I :)

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you had a riot!!!!! i love you and i cant wait till this weekend!!! love me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not posting the crazy pics of us...hahaha I owe you one :P miss you girly. we gotta go out for our date and DQ. Its the weather to :) Love you <3 Tanya

    ReplyDelete