Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So we were up late... :D

If only you could be a fly on the wall in my room when this girl comes over... :D

So this was before the candy canes!



Oh how very flattering..not. :P


Besties :D

...one of my favorites!


Apparantly, we sort of look alike ...wierd :P



We call ourselves special...cause to be honest, these are the only "good" pictures of a whole bunch of crazy, silly, and highly embarrassing pictures :D
If you're ever in need of a laugh, or you just feel like laughing all night long, (about the randomest, and in reality not even funny in the least), topics of discussion...talk to Cassie and I when we're together, cause that's what happens :P
She is one incredible girl let me tell you...she's so beautiful, and by that I'm talking inside and out..she's just amazing, and I have been SO blessed to have found this dear friend and become so close in such a short time..I just love her :)

2 comments:

  1. i love you Naomi!!! if i was someone that didnt know who we are i would wish that i was that fly on the wall!!! your family and my family completely understand!! i love you so much!! i am so glad that we are here for each other and that we have such a flippin blast together! God has given me such an awesome gift and that gift was YOU!! i love you dolly! you always know when i need a hug and you so graciously send them to me thru a text but when they are physical those are even better!! i love you! Your random texts and random facts i love... dont ever stop sending them!! (guess what... i.e. i hit a squirrel today!) :p i love you! you always have ways to get me to smile or to laugh out loud on the other side of a text!! i love you!!! prayin that God will draw us closer to each other and to Him in every way! i love you! and i cant stop saying it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those are some of the wierdest and funniest pictures I've ever seen of you Naomi. I'm so glad you have such a good friend in Cassie. I'd love to meet her some day. If she is anything like you, I bet I'll love her immediately. Love you lots.
    Love Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete