Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh hi :)

Just thought I'd post a picture on my big sisters blog of her and I today..I didn't feel like sitting in my seat watching her clean so she put me on her lap so I would shush ;)

(Deep down I secretly love it when she's home cause she always gets in trouble for wanting to pick me up and hold me and kiss me so much :P..big sisters I'm tellin' ya ;)



oh and p.s. (I'm shopping around for weight loss programs to get rid of my umm..belly, so please don't make fun :D)

3 comments:

  1. awwww! :) Now I wanna come over really badly! Give his squishy cheeks a kiss from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. William is already hacking your account eh? Wes will be proud... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wes will be proud... nice, lol Theres new music up. yay about time :P

    ReplyDelete