Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes... :)



So I hear talking from the boys room this morning at around 8:00ish. I peak in the door to find Kurtis (the 2 year-old) laying on his back with his feet up on the railings of his crib..his "soosy" dangling on the pinky toe of his one foot, and he's just talking to himself. :) Of course, me being such an expert at subtlety and such....the door creaks. He doesn't miss a sound. He quickly turns to look at me with a huge smile on his face...It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut and not burst out laughing at the next words that slipped out of his mouth.. "Hey babe!"

I almost died.

Don't even ask where he learned that, cause I promise I didn't teach him..lol.

He said it to me twice more today...he gets this quirky, mischievous, WAY too adorable grin on his face, you just can't help but laugh.


i just love him :)

3 comments:

  1. We love all the kids too! How we pray that you will be a really godly nanny to the kids and set an example of Christ's love to them.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw kurtis sure is a cutie :)
    and so r amber and reuben!

    ReplyDelete