Thursday, August 27, 2009

it's been awhile...

Some random pictures from the past few weeks to go along with a long over-due blog post :P



What a cutie ;)



Kayla, Nick and I at our super amazing birthday party :)



my favorite little feet. (Kurtis and Rueben and Amber were watching "Alvin and da Minkmunks" on my laptop in the jeep..I couldn't resist :)



Charity ~ two weeks



My beautiful niece and her Auntie 'Omi. <3

So yes, I've been slightly neglecting my blog. Ok, more like big time neglecting...I've been reminded more than a few times that I should consider writing another post :P
I'm not exactly sure what I should right about though, which could end up in me just rambling on about nothing in particular..on the other hand, you might actually get some interesting information about yours truly. :P
So the past few weeks have been crazy. Work has been incredibly busy, but truly enjoyable.. and I still love it! :) I'm working on trying to keep stress-free while attempting to schedule all my piano students through out my days and evenings as well as get all my books and lessons for music and music history and music counterpoint organized :P I'm really looking forward to the weeks when I'm back into routine again..
As for the lower level of social time I actually have..lol, I guess those are the times which give me a bit of a break from work as well as a chance for me to spend time with big people ;) I just had an amazing birthday party with two of my closest friends..around twenty five people showed up and made my night that much more awesome :) Just to put it out there...Naomi has some of the most amazing friends ever. Especially these past few weeks, I've been so blessed by them. They know exactly when to say something stupidly funny to make me smile, or when to make a sarcastic remark right back at me, or just to be there to listen when I need to let it out.

Let me tell you about my niece: Charity. She's a doll. So beautiful. She has these huge dark blue eyes, with dark, almost black hair which is so long I think it should be put in two pig tails on top of her head ;) I love baby sounds, and surprisingly (I must not be a mom yet :P) her scream makes me laugh. Apparantly she's like her mommy when she was a baby. I have high hopes for Charity..you should see her hands, they're piano hands..I just know it!

So what else is there? I don't even know...

If something comes to mind, I'll try and remember to write it out on here...no promises though! :P

5 comments:

  1. yeah u pretty much have the most amazing friends everrr :)
    love ya girlie <3
    luv Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. ur niece is super duper cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing i remind you about ur blog :P
    bad thing is you don't always listen :P
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. "So yes, you've been slightly neglecting your blog. Ok, more like big time neglecting...."

    just throwing that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its been awhile yup it certainly has. "its been awhile" amazing description of your blog "its perfect. :) I love love LOVE it :)"
    :P

    ReplyDelete