Monday, August 10, 2009

1+1= Charity Sofia Vandenberg!!!!!

I know...4:19 in the morning?!

With so much excitement and love and thanks to the Lord, and I really don't know what else to put in there cause I'm just so excited!!...

I have this letter for someone special.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

To my favorite niece in the whole entire world <3

You woke me up.

At 3:57 in the morning.

Actually it was really mommy who did cause she phoned here, but the reason for the phone call..was you.
I wasn't patient enough to wait in my bed until it was time to get up, so I tip toed downstairs to Grandpa and Grandma's room where I found out...a new little blessing was born!
I knew you were a girl all along, even when everyone else said it was "for sure a boy!" ...I guess that makes you my special niece <3..
Charity Sofia Vandenberg, I haven't gotten the chance to see you yet, because mommy and daddy need to sleep..But you're name is beautiful, only fitting for the beautiful little girl that I know you are. and at 9 lbs, 10 oz, you're quite the Kroesbergen I have to say..:)

I just wanted you to know that I am SO incredibly excited to finally be able to call your precious little self, my niece. My first one! I can't wait to hold you! <3

I love you,

Hugs and kisses,
Auntie 'Omi <3

4 comments: