Sunday, May 10, 2009

Again...

So I'm going to ask you for prayer again...I hope that's ok.

It's for a different reason though.

May 31, Lord willing... I'm going to be making a public profession of faith. I'm going to take the liberty of asking you to please pray for me..that I would be a real and true godly example to those who I come in contact with, and that I would be a faithful witness of the incredible grace and love of our God.

Thank you so much!

<3 me
P.S. feel free to come, I would love all the support, and just being with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ..it's an amazing thing!

2 comments:

  1. May 31st? That's terrific! Pentecost Sunday, yes? How appropriate…Sarah's making her profession of faith that Sunday too, plus it's my 21st birthday (of comparatively minor importance)! If we weren't so busy I'd love to come--is it morning or evening service? Regardless, you'll definitely be prayed for again : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Service 6:00 p.m.

    Grace Covenant Church OPC, Sheffield ON

    ReplyDelete