Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two of my dear friends...

These two incredible girls..Cassie and Hes, make me smile.


I love being around them, because quite honestly..everything goes "wrong" (take for instance, our truck breaking down in the middle of nowwhere, at night, dead of winter). "Hes why is there cold air blowing through the vents?? The heat's turned full blast!...Hes it's really getting cold in here!...Why are we stopped in the middle of the road and nothing works?!" Despite the actual seriousness of that night, I have to admit that I was laughing SO hard when it all happened...Of course it would happen to us.

And then when we come to the realization that we either turn our noses into icicles and freeze there till we stop laughing and finally text Cassie to come rescue us damsels in distress...She doesn't believe us. haha...she laughs! "No Cassie, we really are stuck here, and we really can't move, and it's really and truly freezing and we REALLY NEED YOU TO COME PICK US UP!"

Needless to say....we made it safely there!. (Much to the entertainment of a whole group of young peoples just waiting for the second when we walk in the door both completely and utterly embarrassed! :P) It was a good night :D


..and of course the next day, we go on this girls date shopping. We've already done our fun shopping and we're in the grocery store with a whole list of thing to pick up for Cassie's mom..."Oh man, we forgot the bags!" Hes and I wait with the buggy while Cass runs outside to the car to get the bags...5 minutes pass....ten minutes pass...20 minutes pass...ok so maybe not THAT long, but Cassie comes back. Without the bags.
" ummmmm, you guys didn't happen to take my keys did you??"
Our hearts dropped to the bottom of the shopping cart. Hester and I look at eachother..then at Cassie.
"CASSIE! CHECK YOUR POCKETS! PURSE?! HAT?! ANYTHING?!?!?!"
So by this point, we've had a rough weekend :P We must have looked like turkeys..re-tracing the aisles and re-stocking the shelves with what had previously been in our cart :P
Running outside to the car we check all the doors. Nothing. This is NOT good, seeing as we're about 35 minutes away from home?
I rummage through my suitcase of a purse looking for anything that might be in the least bit useful for picking a lock. The only thing my bright little mind came up with was my bobby pins. So maybe not such a brilliant plan after all, seeing as I wrecked about 5 of them! :P

(I strongly suggest you keep a few wire hangers, and a pair of pliers in your purse at all times. Just in case. I've been told it's a highly effective means of picking locks ;)

I prefer CAA!



It's usually one thing after the other with us girls when we're together...but I just love them! We laugh :)




Sweetest girl you'll ever meet. Cassie. <3

2 comments:

  1. One hanger wire, one pair of (needle nose preferably) pliers and a flat screwdriver. And its not for picking the lock but to fish through the door to either pull your lock into the unlocked position or push your unlock button, depending on the make of the vehicle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahh... that would have come in handy if we knew that and if we had that in our back pockets.... :p but needless to say we didnt but we made it!!!:D and we had an awesome weekend full of memories :D

    ReplyDelete