Friday, September 18, 2009

what I love about them.

Dear Est an' Kay an' Teresa,

It's funny how some of my closest friends can be so incredibly different from eachother. I have to say, I have some pretty amazing ones. There's the "coffee dates" with four incredible girl friends...we end up having good talks, heart to heart ;), sometimes serious, other times bursting out in embarrassingly loud laughter right in the middle of a packed Williams Coffee Pub :P but that's what makes it good times. But it's not just the times we have, it's who they mean to me as friends. They've always been there for me, to listen, to talk...and every time I make a mistake about something in life, or screw up trust, they open up there hearts and find it in themselves to forgive me. .. even when it's the last thing I deserve. And that's why I love them so much. I love them for the good times we have, and the memories we make, but I love them for the hearts they have, and the wise women that they are.

They truly are blessings to me.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment