Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm sorry.

There are few things, that make me feel depressed and sad. But I have to be honest, one of those things is someone that I know all to well. Someone that forgets who she is sometimes, and someone who needs to be reminded of alot of important things.

In case there was any question in your mind, that someone is myself.

I was talking to a very special person today, a lovely wife and mother, an honest, caring, wonderful woman of God. My sister. It was brought to my mind...in her gentle way, of something that needs to change in my life. She's right. I know she is. And when I think about the mistakes I've made and the hurt that I've caused other people; the questions that have been wondered in other's minds, and the picture that I present in who I've been acting as a person...it makes me angry with myself. I know better, and why didn't I see these things? There isn't any excuse valid for what's been going on, and I don't even want to make any.
I want to apologize. To those of you who know what I'm talking about, for those of you who have been wondering certain things...I'm sorry for not being the godly example that I, as a daughter of Christ ought to have been. I realize fully the mistakes that I've made and I want to make them right. I'm asking you to please give me the chance to prove who I really am as a child of God, and to please forgive me for all the things that left any questions in your mind.

Please pray for me..pray that my life will be a picture of Christ, and that I will really live out the love of God in my life to those around me.

3 comments:

  1. I love you :)

    "Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait I say, on the Lord!" Psalm 27:14

    "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him,
    and He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday."

    Come visit me sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi,
    You know how much we love you and we commit you every day to God's throne of grace. The texts that Jacinda wrote, were the same that came to my mind. Keeping an open, honest relationship with us and with the Lord will be a big help.
    "Search me O God, and know my heart: try me and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" Ps.139:23,24
    All of Psalm 139 is very precious regarding God's promises.
    Read slowly through Psalm 119 as well, and you will be blessed.
    May you delight in waiting on the Lord only. He is an awesome God.
    Love you tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi,

    So often, when we let ourselves down, the Saviour who never lets us down becomes all the more dear to us. As hard as it is, finding no answer in ourselves is a rich blessing when it leads us to look to Him, and it is then that we experience the rich truth of the text quoted on your sidebar: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."

    ReplyDelete