Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A day in the life of...a nanny.

So I really feel like a mom.

My parents were laughing at me this evening at the supper table as I was telling them about my day....not because of my story, but more the fact that I'm so much like my mom..in ways I NEVER thought I was..lol.
Driving a jeep with car-seats in the back, disciplining children...teaching them to cook, baking while they're still asleep, practicing reading and teaching piano...riding a bike with two little ones in front and one in the baby seat on the back...putting those wilted but ever so sweet wild flowers that Rueben picked for me in an cup on the the windowsill...folding loads and loads of laundry and changing numerous diapers throughout the day...it seems like alot when you actually stop to write it down, but really, when you're actually doing it...you come home feeling like you actually accomplished alot. I love my job so far..I really do.
So that was my day today...tomorrow I plan on grocery shopping with the three kids..should prove to be...INTERESTING :P...

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers..they are MOST appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. how do rite all that?!?!?
    man...i cant even write one paragraph
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi you are going to be an awesome mom!!! i'm sooooooo proud of you!! proud of you and prayin for you that God will give you need what you need to get thru each and every day in Him. love you

    ReplyDelete